Larry and Benson Pilot Larry and Benson Pilot

avater stolen fro HappyHarry. idea stolen from TomSka. art style stolen from Uncle Grandpa (there's no excuses for that, even the shittiest pilots try to have their own style).

I know you're probably just starting out, but please just try to be yourself. It's fine to be inspired by other artists, but blatantly taking their ideas will never get you far. I don't think you did this out of malicious intent, but for the next episode, start completely from scratch and come up with your own ideas. even if it's bad, having a shitty final product that's original is much more respectable in the long run than taking the ideas that other people spent so much of their time working on and passing them off as your own.

Carpet Harmonica: Shovel Carpet Harmonica: Shovel

Nice parody, made me laugh a few times =)

Lightring responds:

Thank you! Better here than on my hard drive, right?

With Animation You Can! With Animation You Can!

Calling this a well-made animation is an understatement. Your skills are insane, dude! The song was pretty damn catchy too!
The end-bit with the T-Rex was a little uncalled for, but hey, it's a Harry toon. What do you expect?

Kill the Rabbit Kill the Rabbit

Awesome game, simple-yet-solid pixel graphics, eerie soundtrack, and chilling overall feeling. The dash mechanics took some getting used to, but once you get a grasp of it, the gameplay becomes a fun challenge. Awesome work dude.

TriXeL responds:

Thanks a lot! Glad you had a good experience with the game!

Chicky Chicky

Neat and simple game that was easy to catch on. I would make the protagonist a lot more visible, maybe add some color or thicken the lines around him.

Don't blink! Don't blink!

tight as fuc

COWOX responds:

thanks bb

Within Your Memory Within Your Memory

Miraculous Ladybug FanArt Miraculous Ladybug FanArt

holy fuck dude

satin's little angel satin's little angel

spicy

Lisa: the Painful (Mural) Lisa: the Painful (Mural)

this is fuckin rad my dude, really nice work. love how it stay true to the style of the game