All 13 art Reviews

Miraculous Ladybug FanArt Miraculous Ladybug FanArt

holy fuck dude

satin's little angel satin's little angel

spicy

Lisa: the Painful (Mural) Lisa: the Painful (Mural)

this is fuckin rad my dude, really nice work. love how it stay true to the style of the game

Weird alien walk animation practice Weird alien walk animation practice

there is no way in hell you're 14. nice work my dude

hellwink responds:

aw thanks my dude

Leonardo Dicaprio portrait Leonardo Dicaprio portrait

the only thing i would suggest is working a little more on the hair, it looks a little flat in texture when compared to the rest of the painting. but other than that, holy shit this is incredible.

PkBlitz responds:

Hair is still a nightmare for me! if you have any tips on how to make that better, it'd be awesome. I'll never be completely happy with this no matter how much I polish it, but the hair is the thing I'm the least happy with... thanks a lot for the review!

Edit: make that tip (if there is any) a PM, since you can't really reply to this, because, Newgrounds.

Wizard maybe Wizard maybe

dude I don't know what you're on, but this painting is fuckin rad.

jhonatan520 responds:

Lol! Thank you, man!

Titan of the Depths Titan of the Depths

it still looks rough, but if that's your style, then it's all good. when drawing rain, make sure it's all falling in one direction, which it looks like you've been doing, but the few drops that go in different directions throws it off. also, make sure that there's rain in front of the character as well. pretty cool piece overall.

redonion responds:

Thank you! I did notice I forgot to put rain in front of him as I uploaded it, too late now. Sometimes when lines are sketchy and sometimes they're really smooth and loose, it just depends.

Casual Lulu - FFX Super Best Friends Casual Lulu - FFX Super Best Friends

the shadows could be a little harsher, but this is sick. i like the references on her hairpins.

uricksaladbar responds:

Shadows are always a struggle of mine, especially with skin.
Further practice is in need indeed!

Ankha Ankha

i dig the shading. the shadow is a little too dark, but other than that, it's a neat lil piece.

I HATE EVERYTHING I HATE EVERYTHING

nice expressions. i like how his brows are always like that no matter what his emotion is.

ActiveAllen responds: